Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An anniversary Daily Llama

The Daily Llama feature was one of my later inventions on the blog, not making its debut until 2008, when, in the wake of the Tibetan riots that spring, any mention of the Dalai Lama was likely to provoke unwanted 'special attention' from the Kafka Boys; a friend suggested I could use this visual pun as a facetious provocation to  our control-freak government here and its daft Net censorship regime.

This example of the species looks particularly pleased with himself, doesn't he? And with good reason. I would be if I lived there.

3 comments:

JES said...

A worthy addition to the flock! (Herd?)

Yes, pleased with himself. Imperious. I think it's the cocking of the head.

moonrat said...

<3 love the llama!

Froog said...

Ah, there you are, MR!

Glad you liked it. This is a particularly good one, isn't it?