Thursday, September 11, 2008

Great job titles in the film industry

This, I feel, might become another long-running reader contribution thread, rather like the Misheard Lyrics collecting box I just reminded you of in that last post.

A couple of nights ago I watched again Darren Aronofsky's Requiem For A Dream (I don't have time for a full review just now, but I love this: one of the best-ever films about drug-taking), and noticed that the credits include a.........

Refrigerator Puppeteer.


Beat that! (His mother must be so proud.)

1 comment:

Froog said...

I've always been amused also by the fact that one of the two old guys who have the slanging match in the street at the start of Marathon Man (I can't remember if it's the Nazi brother of Olivier's evil dentist, or the Jewish camp survivor who recognises him) is an actor called Ben Dova.

Perhaps it was just a stage name?