Friday, January 04, 2008

Reading Habits revisited

10 months or so ago, I posted this tongue-in-cheek analysis of my 'reading habits' on here. I have always felt that it was one of my more interesting and provocative posts, and one that would be likely to inspire a vigorous comment-thread. Nope. Not a single comment so far.

Moonrat tells me she has read it and was intrigued (provoked, outraged??); indeed, she has two or three times told me that she was going to post about this topic on her own blog, but has yet to do so. I guess she's so busy that it never stays 'top of mind' with her for long. So, this will be my final reminder to her!

More importantly, it is a last, despairing attempt to grab the attention of all my other (existing, potential, once and future) readers. I have just inserted a link to this post in the 'Great Debates' section of my sidebar. It will be interesting to see if this manages to attract any traffic to the post over the coming months. I hope there will be a few interested visitors, at least.

3 comments:

moonrat said...

i KNOWWWWW.

BUT.

i actually put this on my google calendar of planned posts for the month of january, and it was supposed to come up sometime next week. so you'll have to hold your horses.

Froog said...

Oh my god, you actually plan your posting in advance?!

That's a little bit scary, MR.

And you probably ought to start putting 'laundry day' on that calendar as well - a good New Year resolution for you!

cindy said...

haha! love the above exchangss. i'm not so sure what is so controversial about your great debate post? as always, MR will enlighten me! =)