Friday, July 01, 2011

Traffic Report - the blog stats for June

I always observe a few days of respectful blog-silence around the Tiananmen '89 anniversary. And my posting was further inhibited by an especially fraught period of work this last month - at least on Froogville, where I came in at under 30 posts for the month for only the third or fourth time ever. Output on The Barstool, somehow or other, remained rather more robust.


There were 29 posts and around 8,500 words on Froogville last month.

There were 35 posts and more than 11,000 words on Round-The-World Barstool Blues.


Nothing very interesting happening in the visitor data. Well, except that I appear to have a new regular - a number of regulars?! - down in Australia (I wonder if that's Cedra checking in??). And I've had a solo visit on Froogville from Finland; I think that might be a first. Even more intriguingly, we've had recent look-ins on The Barstool from Portugal and The Lebanon. I've very nearly collected the UN 'full set' now.

No comments: