Friday, August 01, 2008

Recap

It's been quite a busy week of posting, but in amongst all the usual frippery (and the mounting pre-Olympic angst) I did throw in a triplet of semi-serious posts on the issue of the Olympic security arrangements - here and here and here.

I hope these don't get completely lost amid the floodtide of my other outpourings. I felt I had some quite important points to make with these posts, and I would welcome some discussion.


On a lighter - but scarcely less important - note (indeed, this could become an idea of world-changing significance!), I began the week over on the Barstool with this summary of the theory developed by a doctor friend of mine about the ultimate key to human attractiveness. Another one that you really should not overlook, my readers.

No comments: