Monday, December 31, 2007

A Happy New Year to all!

Many thanks for reading my blog(s) this year - I hope (assume) you have been at least occasionally entertained by them. I hope you'll keep coming back for more in 2008 (and introduce a few of your friends).

Through a strange combination of circumstances, my other blog, Round-The-World Barstool Blues, usually much less prolific than dear old Froogville here, has been having an exceptionally active month. It has been vying neck-and-neck with its big brother - and occasionally inching ahead - in number of posts for the last 4 weeks; and I have decided, in a spirit of seasonal generosity, to allow it to end the month in the lead..... with 60 posts to Froogville's 59. I doubt if this will ever happen again. (One of my New Year's Resolutions is to rein in my blogging activity significantly! But, of course, I've made such promises before..... Well, we shall see.)


My best wishes to all of you for a splendid 2008!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xin Nian Kuai Le!

Froog said...

Same to you, T. Have a good night!

Anonymous said...

A very Happy New Year to you, Master Froog. And may this be the year, and indeed the month in which you finally get together with your Madame X. Is she reads your blog, she's probably at least half in love with you already - even if she doesn't realise that your poems are about her. Good luck! Be bold!

Froog said...

Ah, Snopes, you old dog! Still goading me about that? I am giving it some thought, honestly.

Happy New Year to you.

homeinkabul said...

What Tulsa said!

Froog said...

What?! So, you're studying Chinese now as well, HiK?! You put me to shame.