Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Going West, again

I'm off to Chongqing for a few days. It will be my first time in that city - and, since half of my meetings there have just been cancelled (just too late for me to be able to make any sensible change to my flight schedule - oh dear), I might actually get the chance to look around the place and enjoy myself a little bit.

And the weather looks promising. Beijing has been turning decidedly wintry over the past week; but - according to Weather Underground, at least - the considerably more southerly Chongqing is still enjoying daytime temperatures nudging in to the 60s Fahrenheit; and even its nighttime lows are well above freezing, better, in fact, than Beijing's daytime highs of the past few days.

However, this jetsetting lifestyle does mean that I am likely to be without Internet access till the end of the week. Please forgive the brief hiatus.

No comments: