Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Don't forget The Barstool, music lovers!

I am gratified that my 'favourite headbangers' list has produced such a vigorous response from my regular readers over the past day or so. I hope some of my less regular readers will get in on the act too.

Alas, fellow-blog, The Barstool, seems to have been rather neglected of late.

People, there's A LOT on music over there - do go check it out sometime.

In particular, there's a video I recently dug up of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (who were playing in Beijing last week, but I missed them), which is threatening to fight its way into the second half of my 'headbangers' list - very, very catchy.

There's also a brief clip of Kang Mao, the super-sexy punk princess who fronts my favourite Beijing band, SUBS (picture and sound quality are both pretty poor, but it gives you some sense of the energy of her performance).

Please, take a look at these and tell me what you think.

No comments: