Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tulsa's got a brand new blog

Yes, by some strange cosmic coincidence, at the very moment on Saturday when I was ribbing her about her having to live on my comment pages because she had no blog of her own, Tulsa - my No. 1 commenter of the past 6 months or so - finally got around to setting up a blog for herself: The Constant Socialite.

Of course, I worry that I have goaded her into doing this. And I fret that she may now desert my blogs, as she spends more time on her own.


I try to console myself that I will not so much be losing a flatmate
as gaining a timeshare in a holiday villa.
(Yes! I now have somewhere where I can go and comment!)



She has been a very good sport by responding to the '8 interesting things about me' tag - despite having been absurdly busy at work over the past couple of weeks. Go check it out. But then come back.

4 comments:

EARTHLING said...

HEY!!!!!!!!! You were always welcome to come and stay at my villa all this time!!!!!! But you never did, so what's up with that???
I am crushed!!

EARTHLING said...

And how about me and my 8 things, I didn't even know anyone else and were totally unknown to everyone but still put all the 8 out there!!
How about giving this CHICKEN som credit too?? I'm getting very jealous now. She even has her own post written in her honour, while I have had the "Froogx2 blog-jitters" and have got no credit for that. I am going to sulk now, for as long as it takes me to read the other post you've posted here.

Tulsa, I'm winning the game, where are you?

Anonymous said...

Earthling, I thought you were going to lay off the internet? :)

I just saw your comment up above... I promise, I read your comment after I wrote my latests post over at the holiday villa.

Froog, I hope you're taking note of this exchange.... I promise I'm reading this exchange after I wrote you that email.

Anonymous said...

Most of what I write on my blog I wouldn't write on this one. I'm sure I signed a non-compete clause somewhere along the lines and I plan to stick to it.

I like the idea of gaining a timeshare in a holiday villa... though don't think that this means I'm moving out. You're stuck with the flatmate, Froog.