Monday, April 02, 2007

Come, friendly bombs.....




Thanks to the wonders of GoogleEarth, I can now offer you some aerial views of my home.

Froog Towers is the flat-roofed, U-shaped building in the middle of the bottom picture, looking out over the little park ('Weird Stone Park', I'm told it is called!). Well, it's not all mine, of course; I have the top-floor apartment in the south-east corner.

Anyone recognise this? You do need very sharp eyes to read the name of the city on the top picture. I'm such a tease.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the name of the city is very readable. if you haven't given it away with your other hints - this one did it - but is is a hint if you literally give the answer?

it would appear you have a nice view... of weird stones in a park

Froog said...

Someone just told me my address means 'Sound Morals Street'. I never knew that before.

Appropriateness rather questionable.