Thursday, June 10, 2010

Where did this week go?

Well, my life just got stupidly busy - that's all.


It's as if all the recording studios I work with here have suddenly rediscovered all the work they forgot to give me in March and April and are trying to catch up on the backlog in the space of a couple of weeks.

Add to that a fairly high-profile series of lectures for one of the foreign Chambers of Commerce this month (which, because they require extensive handouts and accompanying PowerPoint slides, are probably going to take me at least twice as long, possibly three or four times as long to prepare as to deliver), and a new course of in-house training for a UK company that's going to require a fair bit of preparation, and the usual array of other writing or editing jobs on the side, and..... well, I've probably done something like 60 or 70 hours of work in the last 7 days.

And on top of all that, my Great Unrequited Crush has been in town for a few days, so I've been trying to make time to see as much of her as I can.


Hence..... a bit of a blogging holiday this week.

Make the most of it while you can. I'm sure I'll be back to my old ways soon enough.

No comments: