Friday, October 09, 2009

On the Barstool....

I'm going to resurrect my occasional (well, approximately weekly) series of recommendations of favourite recent posts from my disreputable parallel blog, Round-The-World Barstool Blues.  What with the thoroughgoing Internet blockade in China at the moment, its traffic has been getting a bit thin (although it now, apparently, has several regular "followers") and there's scarcely a comment from one week to the next (one of my long-time regulars, Gary, has just reappeared after a long absence; but The British Cowboy has been hibernating for quite a while now, and even The Weeble has been uncharacteristically taciturn of late).  I must try to do something to rectify this unjust neglect. So....
 
 
I have just added what I believe to be an important post on Beijing's curious inability to produce a decent sports bar.
 
I've also devised a couple of (highly topical, for China) drinking games this week - here and here.
 
Please go and take a look.

No comments: