Wednesday, October 07, 2009

More snark

I haven't been confining my grumping about this interminable 60th Birthday Bash to Froogville here.  Oh no, I've been letting rip a little on companion blog, The Barstool, too.
 
I did the obligatory humorous review of the Big Parade on there last week, a collection of the little quips and observations I shared with friends during the live broadcast.  (See also this more comprehensive debunking of the event by Jeremiah over at The Granite Studio.)
 
I've also instituted a competition to try to guess the total number of Chinese flags currently being displayed along the length of the Nanluoguxiang bar street.  (No takers yet, alas.  I guess everyone's on holiday.  Or denied their Blogspot access.)
 
And I've just added this suggestion for a consolatory drinking game - for people like me who've been stuck indoors too much and forced to watch a lot of Chinese television.
 

 

 


No comments: