Friday, May 08, 2009

Pick of Barstool Blues

I am a trifle concerned that companion-blog, Round-The-World Barstool Blues, is getting rather left behind by its swaggering big brother (Froogville's readership nearly doubled of late!). I have always felt a close emotional attachment to my 'other' blog; and, although it may be an even more 'personal' outpouring than this one, and hence perhaps of rather less 'general interest', I do think that some of my best - and most amusing - writing is to be found over there (and I have been particularly prolific just lately).

I am therefore going to institute an occasional series of 'Please read this post!' recommendations for The Barstool (as I usually call it, for short).


There's been so much in the last week or so, it's difficult to know what to select (I'm rather fond of the evolving series on 'Solutions' - snapshots of the rather odd strategies my rather odd friends and I adopt for dealing with the daily challenges of life here....). However, I suppose the most important recent post must be my dissertation on the etiquette of buying rounds. Please give it a read, and let me know your thoughts.

No comments: