Monday, March 02, 2009

Traffic Report - the blog stats for February

Another fairly busy month, any slight downturn in output being attributable to the month being 10% shorter than most others rather than to any curtailing of my verbal incontinence. Must try harder to cut down, must try harder to cut down.

On Froogville there were 48 posts and nearly 17,000 words.

On Barstool Blues there were 38 posts and around 7,500 words.


The Statcounter traffic analysis can be horribly, tantalisingly absorbing. Froogville has apparently attracted its first visitors from Brazil and Belgium this past month, while The Barstool has seen somebody stop by from Egypt! Even more intriguingly, The Barstool now supposedly has as many readers in the Philippines as in the UK (welcome, my Pinoy friends; please leave a comment sometime).

And in what I think must have been a new daily record, the Monday spike on Froogville last week was 60 'unique visitors' - still tiny in the grand scheme of bloggery, but about 55 more than I ever really expected to achieve. I think I may have started to attract a bit more attention within China recently because over Christmas (in an idle, drunken moment that I subsequently pretty much forgot about) I enrolled on Chinalyst. I may live to regret that.....


And finally...... thanks once again to JES for giving me a Superior Scribbler Award. (I almost said 'us' - not a royal 'we', but thinking and speaking with the dual persona of my two blogs! That way schizophrenia lies!!)

No comments: