Saturday, March 07, 2009

My Fantasy Girlfriend - Yulia Tymoshenko

Now, I don't really know that much about Ms Tymoshenko (although she has a nice website), and so am in no position to endorse - or condemn - her politics. One rather suspects that anyone who prospers to that extent in politics (and business) - especially in Eastern European politics and business! - must have a closet full of skeletons as well as designer clothes. However, she does seem to be uncommonly intelligent, and also rather brave in attempting to take on the "oligarchs" of the energy business. And of course, she is quite startlingly beautiful (and retaining those looks most impressively - I was rather shocked to discover she's just turned 48). It's enough to make a fellow wish there were a gas pipeline dispute every month....

I have to say, though, that 'trademark' braided hairdo leaves me cold; I much prefer this less severe look (just about the only braid-free picture I could find).

And oh my god, she can ride a motorcycle as well?! This woman is like a real life Emma Peel!

No comments: