Sunday, January 25, 2009

The illustrated blog

For the past few weeks I have been pondering the notion that my blog(s) might one day be transformed into Hollywood blockbusters. And I have therefore been mentally trying to cast such a motion picture, identifying the actors who bear the closest resemblance to the various friends who get a mention on here once in a while (and I haven't been forgetting my regular commenters either).

The fruits of those protracted cogitations (and a couple of hours of picture searching on the Internet yesterday morning) have now been posted over on The Barstool. It's rather an unwieldy thing to try to cross-post here, so please follow the link to go and take a look.

A frivolous Chinese New Year's gift to my regulars!!

(My apologies if you feel you have been unfairly omitted, or if you think that my choice of actor to play you is somehow not flattering enough.)

No comments: