Sunday, August 03, 2008

My Olympic Fantasy Girlfriend - Emma Green

I had been thinking that I ought to nominate a sportswoman as my 'dream date' this month, what with it being the Olympics and all.

Of course, they let the tennis pros take part these days, so there are many likely prospects there, including last month's 'girlfriend'
Danka Hantuchova, Ana Ivanovic, Venus Williams, and, of course, Maria Sharapova.

However, I happened to be watching a bit of women's high-jumping on TV the other night, and I discovered that there are several very striking women in this sport at the moment - well, tall & skinny always has been my preferred 'type'! And gosh, they have tight stomachs! And legs that go on forever.....


One, however, really stood out from the crowd: a dazzlingly pretty Swede, with the rather un-Swedish name of Emma Green. I don't think she's a serious medal contender, but I'll be rooting for her anyway.

No comments: