Friday, May 30, 2008

A farewell Not The Daily Llama


Not daily. And not a llama. And most definitely, in no way shape or form, the Dalai Lama - because I wouldn't dream of mentioning him on here. Oooops!

Well, anyway, I think this might be the last in my little series of visual puns that's been running over the past couple of months. My humble powers of invention are being over-taxed (as are my powers of search & retrieval on the Internet). I have a few more 'daily' ideas - Dolly the cloned sheep, Daley Thompson the decathlon champion, Dili the capital of East Timor..... But new variants on the L-word have me stumped, I'm afraid.

Better to quit while I'm ahead.

(Don't panic, Moonrat - I still have plenty of real llamas in reserve. Although perhaps I shall suppress them..... until I get my danged t-shirt!)

1 comment:

moonrat said...

all right with the blackmail!!! you don't want a used book?! whyever not?! you're going to get one of the rally monkey's old anti-communist tshirts if you're not careful. and then you're going to get in BIG trouble when you try to go out jogging in beijing. not that jogging in beijing is necessarily something anyone should be doing anyway.