Friday, May 09, 2008

A Daily Llama!!

A particularly cute one, this.

Almost worth a tee-shirt, eh, Moonie??

For other readers confused by this reference, the lovely & talented Moonrat some months ago promised me a tee-shirt bearing one of the eccentrically brilliant and wildly un-PC accidental aphorisms of her crackpot boss, 'Robert the Publisher'.

Alas, the poor girl has been too busy to get around to having the shirts printed yet. It is time for the gentle reminders to start, I think. It's not just for myself, you understand. I feel this is a public service, indeed a duty. Just about all of her regular readers have also asked to have one of these shirts, but I believe I am the only person who is owed one (she promised it to me as a prize for winning her sonnet competition). So, I am championing the cause of all the tee-shirt-hungry EdAss acolytes in trying to goad her into making the time for a trip to the screen-printers.

I think I may have to resort to the notorious drip, drip, drip tactics of Cato the Elder: from now on, I shall sign off every post on here with.......

Still waiting for my tee-shirt......

2 comments:

moonrat said...

are you trying to bribe me with llamas AGAIN?!

Froog said...

I can but try.