Friday, November 09, 2007

What a good boy am I!

I did not blog from work today!

That means I am a better person than Moonrat! Yes, better!

Some people have security blankets; I wrap myself up in moral superiority to keep out the chill winds of self-doubt.

But those darned drafts still creep in somehow.... I reflect that I have again only done about another 25% or so of the tasks I set out to accomplish yesterday.

At least dear Moonrat somehow manages to keep on top of her job and blog. What is the secret??

4 comments:

Froog said...

The secret? Oh, yes - working evenings and weekends!

moonrat said...

i think cloaking your lack of commitment to your internet community in a thin gauze of moral high ground is hardly a band-aid solution to your various problems.

moonrat said...

and yeah. yeah, that's it. the key is never to draw the line completely between "professional" and "personal" because then you never need feel any guilt. although if you truly accomplish that it becomes difficult not to sleep with your coworkers, which is really just stooping to their level and not necessarily a good idea, either.

anyway, i wish you the best of luck in negotiating these challenges.

Froog said...

??????

Moonrat! Your sentence in the middle there got a little bit garbled - where did that "sleeping with your co-workers" thing come from??