Saturday, October 06, 2007

To frisbee, or not to frisbee?

I decided not to, after some careful thought.

I have, however, determined to put the dreaded F1 game disc in a locked drawer, to try to protect myself against any further temptation.

Strange that anything so soul-shreddingly frustrating and humiliating should be a temptation, isn't it, but there we are - c'est la vie. It's much the same with women, after all.

After my cathartic post earlier this afternoon, I had actually been feeling pretty good about that dratted game - calmer, more focused. I really felt confident I could crack it. Right then and there!

Three hours later, I have still failed to survive more than a third of full race distance, after umpteen attempts. I am driving like a dream, but..... there's always some tail-end charlie who just ruddy well drives into me.

That's it. I'm through. I'm done. It's only making me unhappy. It's f***ing impossible! I am resolutely abandoning the game.

For 6 months or so, at any rate.....

No comments: