Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Barstool is calling you...

Well, I often get that feeling anyway....

Look, I know lots of people are 'on holiday' at the moment.... and the rest of us are terribly busy and all.... but fellow-blog The Barstool has been disappointingly overlooked in recent weeks. Listen, people, I have two blogs - if you like this one, you might like that one too.

And I'm going to be away on business for a couple of days, so if you're looking for some new Froogisms to read (hmm, froogismo - I like that: the germ of another super-frivolous post begins to grow....), go check out my 'drinking blog' - I've just posted another 'Favourite Posts' list for the April-June quarter. Lots to get your teeth into there.

OK, bye-bye, have fun. Don't trash the place while I'm gone.

No comments: