Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Traffic Report - blog stats for April

Well, we've hardly slowed down at all.

A total of 68 posts on Froogville this last month - and a whopping 25,000 words. I suppose 'coming out' about my being in China gave me quite a few new topics to write about. And discussion of my Net censorship problems here also generated a lot of posts early in the month.

I've really got to cut down a bit, though - this is killing me! This month, I really will try to limit myself to 40-50 posts. Feel free to chastise me if I overdo it. (Tulsa??)

Site visits seem to have recovered after a downward blip (perhaps largely the result of visits via some proxy servers not registering on my counters), and are now back at around 150 per week (although I wonder how many of those are Tulsa and me!!). And last weekend we passed the momentous landmark of our 3,000th visitor - not too bad in only 7.5 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

40-50? I suuuuppppose that will be enough to keep me entertained. Surely, with the weather getting nicer, I too will try to reign in the blogging and get outside (sans wifi internet access).

we'll just have to encourage each other, I suppose.